Saturday, July 10, 2010

Beginnings

Currently the scale is saying 250.4 - entirely too much! I do not like this number and it must come down. The last few weeks the walks have been cancelled due to weather, and we've only averaged 1 walk a week instead of the 3 we're shooting for. Of course, next week is my vacation, so 1 walk may be all I get in - unless I hit the gym at the hotel. And while I might want to do that, it's not very likely. *sigh*

I've been trying to up my water intake, decrease my soda intake, and make healthier choices. Not really a solid plan, more of a gentle nudge. And that may have to be enough for this week. Solid plans can start after we're back home and cooking for ourselves again. This week I did have a win one day when I only drank 12 oz. soda instead of my usual 40-60. Yes, I'm a Coke fiend.

No comments: