Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Plan July 13-19





Now that we're back from vacation it's time to really get back on schedule. Beginning with menu planning for the week and getting the laundry washed, folded and put away.

This week's menu will look something like this:

  • Sunday: Beans & cornbread

  • Monday: Salad with grilled chicken

  • Tuesday: Salmon & rice

  • Wednesday: Bean burritos

  • Thursday: Leftovers

  • Friday: Pasta with veggie sauce

  • Saturday: Out to eat or breakfast for dinner

This is my first week submitting to Menu Plan Monday. To see more menus for the week, check out the main post at I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job planning. Were you able to stick to this meal plan?

I'm on a super-strict diet for the next 10 weeks... but after that I'm going to try and do something like this.

Meg said...

We were doing pretty well until last night, when we went shopping at the local Costco and fell to the lure of a hot pizza to take home. lol. Much better than thinking 'what do we have for dinner?' every night though.

I'm realizing lunch planning is also an area I need to tackle, so I'll expand my menu plan for next week to cover lunches.